Bonnie Grimes Elementary School is having a Career Day, Thursday, May 24th and seeking individuals to share insights about their career with K-5th grade students. Specifically for the older kids, they are asking for people who have jobs or careers in areas like aviation, architecture, design, sales, marketing, engineering, and business owners, etc.
Speakers are asked to share:
- Was a college degree, specialized training, or high school diploma required?
- Did you work during college, receive scholarships?
- What subject (math, writing, reading, science) do you use in your job?
- Did you know what career you wanted when you were a kid?
- How did you get your job?
- Talk 5-10 minutes, then Q&A with group of students.
Speakers are welcome to use props or demonstrations and should plan to be at the school from 8:00am to 10:00am.
If you are interested in sharing insights around your job or career, please submit your information in the form below by May 11.