September 3rd- November 19th
- Youth “Hang-TIme” (6th-12th grades) Until our new youth director gets here, just come hang out, play games and fellowship until it’s time for dinner! No transportation provided just yet.
- Handbells (3rd – 5th ) led by Evy Lamb
- Children's Choir (K-5th) led by Liz and Robbie Lusk
- Nursery (available to volunteers only/birth-preschool)
- Dinner Prep Team
- DINNER (all children 5th grade and younger must have an adult present) $3 per plate recommended
- Dinner Clean Up Team
- SOS TEAMS (K-2nd and 3rd -5th) Students of Service Team
- Preschool Choir and Bible Study
- Nursery (available to Bible study participants and volunteers)
- Adult Bible Study led by Rev. Carness Vaughan
- Women VS World Central Small Group Led by Traci Bell
- Chancel Choir
All New Members and Regular Visitors are encouraged to attend our next BEGINNING THE JOURNEY class!
Beginning the Journey is a program designed especially for new and prospective members of Central to explore who we are and how we got to this point as Christians and United Methodists. You will meet church staff and help us to discover how we can all minister more effectively as we walk this journey together. We will meet in the Chapel on Wednesday, September 7th. Please call the Church Office at 636-1630 if child care is needed.
September 7th / 4:00-6:00 pm
New Member Sunday
September 14th — (ALL services)
Membership in the United Methodist Church includes a pledge to uphold the work of the church with your "prayers, presence, gifts, service, and witness." If you are feeling God calling you to make this commitment at Central UMC, we would love to receive you into membership on ?? during one of our three services. If you are interested in being part of this exciting morning please contact Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 479-636-1630479-636-1630 ext. 614 prior to the 14th.
Traditional Worship 8:30 & 11:00 Contemporary Worship 9:00 Sunday School 10:00